TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Title of goods shall not pass until payment has been received in full.
- Any work carried out in addition to the original estimate/quote will be charged at the discussed and agreed amount.
- Estimates/Quotes are valid for a period of 3 months from issue. After receipt of a firm order, prices are guaranteed as fixed for 3 months.
- Payment terms are as printed on our estimate/quote; other payment terms maybe agree in individual circumstances and will be confirmed in our written order confirmation.
- Problems resulting in inaccuracy of drawings or dimensions supplied by the customer shall not become our responsibility. Any additional work ot time taken as a result shall be chargeable.
- Booking in payment are non returnable after agreed start dates and fourteen days after receipt of payment.
- Bespoke Swimming Pools Ltd will endeavour to start the works on the agreed start date, however due to extreme weather condition, the start date might have to be moved to the next available window of opportunity.
- We will discuss with the customer the possible ground make up and estimate on the agreed outcome of those discussions. Any unforeseen subterranean buildings/obstructions or hydrostatic water problems will be estimated for as and if they occur.
- Whilst we will endeavour to maintain the entry and exit points to their existing condition, it is inevitable that some signs of disturbance will occur. We will of course remedy this after construction has been carried out.
- Whilst we can estimate/quote on the customer’s drawings and findings, we are not architectural and planning experts.
- Any delays incurred by Third Parties shall be charged at the daily rate of £450+VAT (20%).
All of our staff are members of the Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers.